Getting Rid of Moles and Voles with Castor Oil

Castor Oil $49.95
Castor Oil $49.95
 
Castor oil is a very effective repellent for moles and voles but not all castor oils are made for the same purpose.  Yes their are specially formulated castor oils.  This isn't the same oil you see mothers giving their kids in the 50's.  Castor oil usually needs to be reapplied every 6-8 weeks to make it the most effective and to
keep the voles away.

What I love most about this product is that its safe for your pets, kids ,lawn and other vegetation.  A lot of gardeners use this in their gardens to get rid of those moles and stop them from eating their plants.  Even if you live where armadillos are a problem you can use this to get rid of them as well.  This is even effective for large lawns.  I have 21,00 sq ft that I need to treat and it works great.  Within in 1 week I saw a huge change in activity, because their was only one hole made.  After two weeks I saw no more voles.